We all know the fun of having a Space Race in your own class.
A Space Race against other classes within your school?
A Space Race against classes in the US?
A Space race against classes all over the world?
It’s quite simple! Here’s how:
1. Identify your competition and pick a date and time for the showdown!
Tip: Find other teachers within your PLN to Race
2. Co-construct an assessment and create it in Socrative
Tip: Enable sharing so each teacher can also import a copy using a SOC-#
3. Choose a screen sharing site
Tip: Here are two great free options (Click on them to learn more)
4. Login in to your Socrative Account and the screen sharing site
5. Share your Socrative room number and screen sharing link
Tip: All classrooms can now view your Socrative screen in their own schools!
6. Have classrooms login in with 1 or more device
Tip: 10 possible rockets across all classrooms
7. Select Space Race, Quiz and the number of teams
Tip: Choose a time limit if you want the furthest to win and not the fastest
Tip: Email the report to your colleagues and/or project it live on the screen!